Publishing research using ab2914? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2914 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Bailes HJ et al. Optogenetic interrogation reveals separable G-protein-dependent and -independent signalling linking G-protein-coupled receptors to the circadian oscillator. BMC Biol 15:40 (2017). PubMed: 28506231
- Green JA et al. Recruitment of ß-Arrestin into Neuronal Cilia Modulates Somatostatin Receptor Subtype 3 Ciliary Localization. Mol Cell Biol 36:223-35 (2016). PubMed: 26503786
- Ackland GL et al. Molecular Mechanisms Linking Autonomic Dysfunction and Impaired Cardiac Contractility in Critical Illness. Crit Care Med 44:e614-24 (2016). PubMed: 26950003
- Ulloa-Aguirre A et al. Trafficking of the follitropin receptor. Methods Enzymol 521:17-45 (2013). PubMed: 23351732
- Law IK et al. Neurotensin-induced pro-inflammatory signaling in human colonocytes is regulated by beta-arrestins and endothelin-converting enzyme-dependent endocytosis and re-sensitization of NT receptor 1. J Biol Chem : (2012). PubMed: 22416137
- Kaplan OI et al. The AP-1 clathrin adaptor facilitates cilium formation and functions with RAB-8 in C. elegans ciliary membrane transport. J Cell Sci 123:3966-77 (2010). PubMed: 20980383
- Kuhr FK et al. Beta-arrestin 2 is required for B1 receptor-dependent post-translational activation of inducible nitric oxide synthase. FASEB J 24:2475-83 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20228252
- Rojanathammanee L et al. The 27-kDa heat shock protein confers cytoprotective effects through a beta 2-adrenergic receptor agonist-initiated complex with beta-arrestin. Mol Pharmacol 75:855-65 (2009). PubMed: 19176359
- Markovic D et al. Intracellular mechanisms regulating corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2beta endocytosis and interaction with extracellularly regulated kinase 1/2 and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling cascades. Mol Endocrinol 22:689-706 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18048641
- Jones BW & Hinkle PM Arrestin binds to different phosphorylated regions of the thyrotropin-releasing hormone receptor with distinct functional consequences. Mol Pharmacol 74:195-202 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18413662
- Molla-Herman A et al. Targeting of beta-arrestin2 to the centrosome and primary cilium: role in cell proliferation control. PLoS ONE 3:e3728 (2008). Human . PubMed: 19008961
- McLaughlin NJ et al. Platelet-activating factor-induced clathrin-mediated endocytosis requires beta-arrestin-1 recruitment and activation of the p38 MAPK signalosome at the plasma membrane for actin bundle formation. J Immunol 176:7039-50 (2006). PubMed: 16709866