Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [C-11] to pan Cytokeratin (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-pan Cytokeratin antibody [C-11] (APC)
See all pan Cytokeratin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [C-11] to pan Cytokeratin (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Specificityab106166 reacts with Cytokeratin peptides 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 18.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Predicted to work with: Mammals
Keratin-enriched preparation from Human epidermoid carcinoma cell line A431.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106166 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
ab37391 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceCytokeratins, a group comprising at least 29 different proteins, are characteristic of epithelial and trichocytic cells. Cytokeratins 1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 are members of the type II neutral to basic subfamily. Monoclonal anti cytokeratins are specific markers of epithelial cell differentiation and have been widely used as tools in tumor identification and classification. Monoclonal Anti Pan Cytokeratin (mixture) is a broadly reactive reagent, which recognizes epitopes present in most human epithelial tissues. It facilitates typing of normal, metaplastic and neoplastic cells. Synergy between the various components results in staining amplification. This enables identification of cells, which would otherwise be stained only marginally. The mixture may aid in the discrimination of carcinomas and nonepithelial tumors such as sarcomas, lymphomas and neural tumors. It is also useful in detecting micrometastases in lymph nodes, bone marrow and other tissues and for determining the origin of poorly differentiated tumors. There are two types of cytokeratins the acidic type I cytokeratins and the basic or neutral type II cytokeratins. Cytokeratins are usually found in pairs comprising a type I cytokeratin and a type II cytokeratin. Usually the type II cytokeratins are 8kD larger than their type I counterparts.
- pan ck antibody
- pan-ck antibody
- panck antibody
ab106166 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cronin JG et al. Signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 licenses Toll-like receptor 4-dependent interleukin (IL)-6 and IL-8 production via IL-6 receptor-positive feedback in endometrial cells. Mucosal Immunol 9:1125-36 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Cow . PubMed: 26813342
- Turner ML et al. Epithelial and stromal cells of bovine endometrium have roles in innate immunity and initiate inflammatory responses to bacterial lipopeptides in vitro via Toll-like receptors TLR2, TLR1, and TLR6. Endocrinology 155:1453-65 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Cow . PubMed: 24437488
- Hamakawa H et al. Extraction of cytokeratin from the human submandibular gland and its electrophoretic analysis. Res Commun Mol Pathol Pharmacol 101:115-26 (1998). PubMed: 9821208
- Bártek J et al. A series of 14 new monoclonal antibodies to keratins: characterization and value in diagnostic histopathology. J Pathol 164:215-24 (1991). PubMed: 1716305