Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [C-11] to pan Cytokeratin (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-pan Cytokeratin antibody [C-11] (PE)
See all pan Cytokeratin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [C-11] to pan Cytokeratin (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab52460 recognises Cytokeratin peptides 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 18.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with all species (recognized epitope conserved within all species)
Keratin-enriched preparation from human epidermoid carcinoma cell line A431.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrior to conjugation, this antibody was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography. The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52460 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1-2µl for 106 cells.
(in a 100µl cell suspension).
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceCytokeratins, a group comprising at least 29 different proteins, are characteristic of epithelial and trichocytic cells. Cytokeratins 1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 are members of the type II neutral to basic subfamily. Monoclonal anti cytokeratins are specific markers of epithelial cell differentiation and have been widely used as tools in tumor identification and classification. Monoclonal Anti Pan Cytokeratin (mixture) is a broadly reactive reagent, which recognizes epitopes present in most human epithelial tissues. It facilitates typing of normal, metaplastic and neoplastic cells. Synergy between the various components results in staining amplification. This enables identification of cells, which would otherwise be stained only marginally. The mixture may aid in the discrimination of carcinomas and nonepithelial tumors such as sarcomas, lymphomas and neural tumors. It is also useful in detecting micrometastases in lymph nodes, bone marrow and other tissues and for determining the origin of poorly differentiated tumors. There are two types of cytokeratins the acidic type I cytokeratins and the basic or neutral type II cytokeratins. Cytokeratins are usually found in pairs comprising a type I cytokeratin and a type II cytokeratin. Usually the type II cytokeratins are 8kD larger than their type I counterparts.
- pan ck antibody
- pan-ck antibody
- panck antibody
ab52460 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Sun Y et al. CTC phenotyping for a preoperative assessment of tumor metastasis and overall survival of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma patients. EBioMedicine 46:133-149 (2019). PubMed: 31375425
- Karin O et al. Senescent cell turnover slows with age providing an explanation for the Gompertz law. Nat Commun 10:5495 (2019). PubMed: 31792199
- Guo YX et al. Diagnostic value of HE4+ circulating tumor cells in patients with suspicious ovarian cancer. Oncotarget 9:7522-7533 (2018). PubMed: 29484129
- Lee H et al. Functional Evidence of Pulmonary Extracellular Vesicles in Infectious and Noninfectious Lung Inflammation. J Immunol 201:1500-1509 (2018). PubMed: 29997122
- Donnenberg VS et al. Antibody-based cell-surface proteome profiling of metastatic breast cancer primary explants and cell lines. Cytometry A 93:448-457 (2018). PubMed: 29498809