Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PAN-CK (Cocktail)] to pan Cytokeratin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-pan Cytokeratin antibody [PAN-CK (Cocktail)]
See all pan Cytokeratin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PAN-CK (Cocktail)] to pan Cytokeratin
This antibody cocktail recognizes acidic (Type I or LMW) and basic (Type II or HMW) Cytokeratins, with 67kDa (Cytokeratin1); 64kDa (Cytokeratin3); 59kDa (Cytokeratin4); 58kDa (Cytokeratin5); 56kDa (Cytokeratin6); 55kDa (Cytokeratin7); 52kDa (Cytokeratin8); 56.5kDa (Cytokeratin10); 53kDa (Cytokeratin13); 50kDa (Cytokeratin14); 50kDa (Cytokeratin15); 48kDa (Cytokeratin16); 46kDa (Cytokeratin17); 45kDa (Cytokeratin18) and 40kDa (Cytokeratin19).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Monkey
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human pan Cytokeratin. Human epidermal keratins.
- Human skin tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Purification notesab215838 is purified from Bioreactor Concentrate by Protein A/G.
Clone numberPAN-CK (Cocktail)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab215838 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5-1µg for 106 cells.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
RelevanceCytokeratins, a group comprising at least 29 different proteins, are characteristic of epithelial and trichocytic cells. Cytokeratins 1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 are members of the type II neutral to basic subfamily. Monoclonal anti cytokeratins are specific markers of epithelial cell differentiation and have been widely used as tools in tumor identification and classification. Monoclonal Anti Pan Cytokeratin (mixture) is a broadly reactive reagent, which recognizes epitopes present in most human epithelial tissues. It facilitates typing of normal, metaplastic and neoplastic cells. Synergy between the various components results in staining amplification. This enables identification of cells, which would otherwise be stained only marginally. The mixture may aid in the discrimination of carcinomas and nonepithelial tumors such as sarcomas, lymphomas and neural tumors. It is also useful in detecting micrometastases in lymph nodes, bone marrow and other tissues and for determining the origin of poorly differentiated tumors. There are two types of cytokeratins the acidic type I cytokeratins and the basic or neutral type II cytokeratins. Cytokeratins are usually found in pairs comprising a type I cytokeratin and a type II cytokeratin. Usually the type II cytokeratins are 8kD larger than their type I counterparts.
- pan ck antibody
- pan-ck antibody
- panck antibody
ab215838 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Chen X et al. Increase of glandular epithelial cell clusters by an external volume expansion device promotes adipose tissue regeneration by recruiting macrophages. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30760630
- Li Y et al. Blockage of TGF-a Induced by Spherical Silica Nanoparticles Inhibits Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Proliferation of Human Lung Epithelial Cells. Biomed Res Int 2019:8231267 (2019). PubMed: 30906781
- Guo C et al. Spherical silica nanoparticles promote malignant transformation of BEAS-2B cells by stromal cell-derived factor-1a (SDF-1a). J Int Med Res 47:1264-1278 (2019). PubMed: 30727793
- Chu X et al. Establishment and characterization of a novel cell line (cc-006cpm8) of moderately/poorly differentiated colorectal adenocarcinoma derived from a primary tumor of a patient. Int J Oncol 55:243-256 (2019). PubMed: 31115570
- Zhao P et al. Establishment and Characterization of a CTC Cell Line from Peripheral Blood of Breast Cancer Patient. J Cancer 10:6095-6104 (2019). PubMed: 31762819
- Xin L et al. A collagen scaffold loaded with human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells facilitates endometrial regeneration and restores fertility. Acta Biomater 92:160-171 (2019). PubMed: 31075515
- Yin X et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 promotes proliferation, migration, and invasion of adamantinomatous craniopharyngiomas via PI3K/AKT signal pathway. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30582214
- Lin X et al. Hypoxia Promotes Ectopic Adhesion Ability of Endometrial Stromal Cells via TGF-ß1/Smad Signaling in Endometriosis. Endocrinology 159:1630-1641 (2018). PubMed: 29438550
- Shih SC et al. Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) peptide promotes the expansion of hepatic stem/progenitor cells via ERK and STAT3-dependent signaling. Am J Transl Res 9:1114-1126 (2017). PubMed: 28386338