Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to pan Keratin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-pan Keratin antibody
See all pan Keratin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to pan Keratin
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of Keratin-pan 185 AND OTHERS protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human pan Keratin aa 150-250. The exact immunogen sequence used to generate this antibody is proprietary information. If additional detail on the immunogen is needed to determine the suitability of the antibody for your needs, please contact our Scientific Support team to discuss your requirements. Synthetic peptide from human Keratin around the non-acetylation site of Lys185 (P35908/Q01546/P12035/P13647/P02538/P04259/P48668/ Q3SY84/Q14CN4/Q86Y46/Q7RTS7/O95678/Q5XKE5/P08729/P 05787/Q9NSB2).
Database link: P35908
- Extracts from Jurkat cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab190625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/500 - 1/1000.
1/500 - 1/1000.
RelevanceCytokeratin is a family of basic and acidic proteins, present in dermal tissues. Each cytokeratin is formed by heterotetramers of different types of keratin, that span from 1 to 18. In keratinized epidermis, 50 kD keratin is present in the basal layer, while 56.5 kD keratin is present in suprabasal layers, where as 58 kD keratin is present in the basal and suprabasal layers, while 65 to 67 kD keratin is present in the cells above the basal layers.
- CK1 antibody
- Cytokeratin 1 antibody
- EHK1 antibody
ab190625 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Villar M et al. Tick and Host Derived Compounds Detected in the Cement Complex Substance. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32260542
- de la Fuente J et al. Anaplasma pathogen infection alters chemical composition of the exoskeleton of hard ticks (Acari: Ixodidae). Comput Struct Biotechnol J 18:253-257 (2020). PubMed: 33489003
- Díaz-Martín RD et al. Cytoskeletal and extracellular matrix proteins resist the burning of bones. Forensic Sci Int 305:110027 (2019). PubMed: 31704515