Publishing research using ab124131? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124131 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li S et al. Carbenoxolone inhibits mechanical stress-induced osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells by regulating p38 MAPK phosphorylation. Exp Ther Med 15:2798-2803 (2018). PubMed: 29456683
- Zhou L et al. Pannexin-1 is involved in neuronal apoptosis and degeneration in experimental intracerebral hemorrhage in rats. Mol Med Rep 17:5684-5691 (2018). PubMed: 29484398
- Eguchi R et al. Fibroblast growth factor 2 modulates extracellular purine metabolism by upregulating ecto-5'-nucleotidase and adenosine deaminase in cultured rat spinal cord astrocytes. J Pharmacol Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30598426
- Romay-Tallon R et al. Changes in Membrane Protein Clustering in Peripheral Lymphocytes in an Animal Model of Depression Parallel Those Observed in Naïve Depression Patients: Implications for the Development of Novel Biomarkers of Depression. Front Pharmacol 9:1149 (2018). PubMed: 30374301
- Sana-Ur-Rehman H et al. Expression and localization of pannexin-1 and CALHM1 in porcine bladder and their involvement in modulating ATP release. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 312:R763-R772 (2017). Pig . PubMed: 28254749
- Albalawi F et al. The P2X7 Receptor Primes IL-1ß and the NLRP3 Inflammasome in Astrocytes Exposed to Mechanical Strain. Front Cell Neurosci 11:227 (2017). PubMed: 28848393
- Koyanagi S et al. Glucocorticoid regulation of ATP release from spinal astrocytes underlies diurnal exacerbation of neuropathic mechanical allodynia. Nat Commun 7:13102 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27739425
- Beckel JM et al. Pannexin 1 channels mediate the release of ATP into the lumen of the rat urinary bladder. J Physiol 593:1857-71 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25630792
- Pinheiro AR et al. Bradykinin-induced Ca2+ signaling in human subcutaneous fibroblasts involves ATP release via hemichannels leading to P2Y12 receptors activation. Cell Commun Signal 11:70 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24047499
- Timóteo MA et al. ATP released via pannexin-1 hemichannels mediates bladder overactivity triggered by urothelial P2Y6 receptors. Biochem Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2013). Rat . PubMed: 24269631