Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pannexin 1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pannexin 1 antibody
See all Pannexin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pannexin 1
SpecificityTwo transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide coresponding to 17 amino acid residues near the amino terminus of Human Pannexin 1 (NP_056183).
- Human ovary tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139715 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionStructural component of the gap junctions and the hemichannels. May play a role as a Ca(2+)-leak channel to regulate ER Ca(2+) homeostasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pannexin family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- innexin antibody
- MRS1 antibody
- Pannexin 1 antibody
ab139715 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen W et al. Enhanced Macrophage Pannexin 1 Expression and Hemichannel Activation Exacerbates Lethal Experimental Sepsis. Sci Rep 9:160 (2019). PubMed: 30655582
- Cabahug-Zuckerman P et al. Potential role for a specialized ß3 integrin-based structure on osteocyte processes in bone mechanosensation. J Orthop Res 36:642-652 (2018). PubMed: 29087614
- Asgari E et al. C3a modulates IL-1ß secretion in human monocytes by regulating ATP efflux and subsequent NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Blood 122:3473-81 (2013). PubMed: 23878142