Product nameAnti-Papain antibody (HRP)
See all Papain primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Papain (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Carica papaya
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Papain aa 133-345. Carica papaya
IPEYVDWRQKGAVTPVKNQGSCGSCWAFSAVVTIEGIIKIRTGNLNEYSE QELLDCDRRSYGCNGGYPWSALQLVAQYGIHYRNTYPYEGVQRYCRSREK GPYAAKTDGVRQVQPYNEGALLYSIANQPVSVVLEAAGKDFQLYRGGIFV GPCGNKVDHAVAAVGYGPNYILIKNSWGTGWGENGYIRIKRGTGNSYGVC GLYTSSFYPVKN
Database link: P00784
- Carica papaya Papain protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do not add sodium azide. Immunoglobulin and protease free.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab181737 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipition arc against anti-Peroxidase anti-Goat Serum as well as purified and partially purified Carica papaya Papain.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181737 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/40000.
ab181737 has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Carica papaya Papain in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
RelevancePapain is a protease derived from the papaya fruit (Carica papaya). It hydrolyses peptides with broad specificity, but shows a preference for large hydrophobic amino acids in the P2 position. It is synthesised as an inactive 40 kDa precursor containing a 107 residue N terminal pro region and a 26 residue signal peptide.
- SwissProt: P00784 Carica papaya
- Allergen Car p 1 antibody
- Car p 1 antibody
- Papain antibody
ab181737 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.