Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAQR8
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PAQR8 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAQR8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to PAQR8 (extracellular) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
This product was previously labelled as Progestin Receptor Beta
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa.|
RelevanceMPRb (Membrane progestin receptor beta) is a steroid membrane receptor and binds progesterone. MPRb may be involved in oocyte maturation. MPRb is an integral membrane protein and is expressed in brain and testis. It belongs to the ADIPOR family.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane. Multi-pass membrane protein. Note: Colocalizes with a lysosomal protein cathepsin D.
- C6orf33 antibody
- LMPB1 antibody
- Lysosomal membrane protein in brain 1 antibody
ab46535 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kanageswaran N et al. Modulatory Effects of Sex Steroids Progesterone and Estradiol on Odorant Evoked Responses in Olfactory Receptor Neurons. PLoS One 11:e0159640 (2016). PubMed: 27494699
- Boukari R et al. Membrane progesterone receptor-ß, but not -a, in dorsal brain stem establishes sex-specific chemoreflex responses and reduces apnea frequency in adult mice. J Appl Physiol (1985) 121:781-791 (2016). PubMed: 27471238