Publishing research using ab64646? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64646 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhang X et al. MicroRNA 483-3p targets Pard3 to potentiate TGF-ß1-induced cell migration, invasion, and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in anaplastic thyroid cancer cells. Oncogene 38:699-715 (2019). PubMed: 30171257
- Li J et al. Pard3 suppresses glioma invasion by regulating RhoA through atypical protein kinase C/NF-?B signaling. Cancer Med 8:2288-2302 (2019). PubMed: 30848088
- Stypulkowski E et al. The depalmitoylase APT1 directs the asymmetric partitioning of Notch and Wnt signaling during cell division. Sci Signal 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29295957
- Michel L et al. Study of gene expression alteration in male androgenetic alopecia: evidence of predominant molecular signalling pathways. Br J Dermatol 177:1322-1336 (2017). PubMed: 28403520
- Song T et al. Loss of Par3 promotes lung adenocarcinoma metastasis through 14-3-3? protein. Oncotarget 7:64260-64273 (2016). PubMed: 27588399
- Tong S et al. 14-3-3? promotes lung cancer cell invasion by increasing the Snail protein expression through atypical protein kinase C (aPKC)/NF-?B signaling. Exp Cell Res 348:1-9 (2016). PubMed: 27554601
- Nakamura H et al. Expression of Par3 polarity protein correlates with poor prognosis in ovarian cancer. BMC Cancer 16:897 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27855669