Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to PAR1/Thrombin Receptor
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PAR1/Thrombin Receptor antibody
See all PAR1/Thrombin Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PAR1/Thrombin Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- HeLa lysate; Human liver tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111976 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for activated thrombin coupled to G proteins that stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis. May play a role in platelets activation and in vascular development.
Tissue specificityPlatelets and vascular endothelial cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsA proteolytic cleavage generates a new N-terminus that functions as a tethered ligand.
Phosphorylated; probably mediating desensitization prior to the uncoupling and internalization of the receptor.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CF2R antibody
- Coagulation factor II (thrombin) receptor antibody
- Coagulation factor II receptor antibody
ab111976 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Sébert M et al. Thrombin modifies growth, proliferation and apoptosis of human colon organoids: a protease-activated receptor 1- and protease-activated receptor 4-dependent mechanism. Br J Pharmacol 175:3656-3668 (2018). PubMed: 29959891