Product nameAnti-PAR1/Thrombin Receptor antibody
See all PAR1/Thrombin Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAR1/Thrombin Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Baboon
- WB: K562 cell lysate; Human lymphoma and fetal kidney tissue lysates; IHC-P: Human colon cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183083 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||1/40 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for activated thrombin coupled to G proteins that stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis. May play a role in platelets activation and in vascular development.
Tissue specificityPlatelets and vascular endothelial cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsA proteolytic cleavage generates a new N-terminus that functions as a tethered ligand.
Phosphorylated; probably mediating desensitization prior to the uncoupling and internalization of the receptor.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CF2R antibody
- Coagulation factor II (thrombin) receptor antibody
- Coagulation factor II receptor antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colon cancer tissue labeling PAR1/Thrombin Receptor with ab183083 at 1/40 dilution. The image on the right is treated with the immunizing peptide.
All lanes : Anti-PAR1/Thrombin Receptor antibody (ab183083) at 1/650 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human lymphoma tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Exposure time: 2 minutes
ab183083 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yi X et al. Identification of the potential key genes for adipogenesis from human mesenchymal stem cells by RNA-Seq. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30989650
- Ju XN et al. Baicalin protects against thrombin induced cell injury in SH-SY5Y cells. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:14021-7 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26823714