Publishing research using ab49776? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab49776 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bai X et al. A de novo Mutation in the MTUS1 Gene Decreases the Risk of Non-compaction of Ventricular Myocardium via the Rac1/Cdc42 Pathway. Front Pediatr 7:247 (2019). PubMed: 31338350
- Kusne Y et al. Targeting aPKC disables oncogenic signaling by both the EGFR and the proinflammatory cytokine TNFa in glioblastoma. Sci Signal 7:ra75 (2014). PubMed: 25118327
- Forteza R et al. Par-complex aPKC and Par3 cross-talk with innate immunity NF-?B pathway in epithelial cells. Biol Open 2:1264-9 (2013). PubMed: 24244864
- Ye P et al. CD24 regulated gene expression and distribution of tight junction proteins is associated with altered barrier function in oral epithelial monolayers. BMC Cell Biol 10:2 (2009). PubMed: 19138432
- Koch S et al. Dkk-1 inhibits intestinal epithelial cell migration by attenuating directional polarization of leading edge cells. Mol Biol Cell 20:4816-25 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19776352