Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PARP
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PARP antibody
See all PARP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PARP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human PARP1 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P09874
- Raji cells. Tonsil.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74290 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 mins, followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 mins.|
FunctionInvolved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. Mediates the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of APLF and CHFR. Positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP alpha-helical domain.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 PARP-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKDC. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Poly-ADP-ribosylated by PARP2. Poly-ADP-ribosylation mediates the recruitment of CHD1L to DNA damage sites.
S-nitrosylated, leading to inhibit transcription regulation activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP ribose) polymerase) antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab74290 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Fang D et al. a-bisabolol enhances radiotherapy-induced apoptosis in endometrial cancer cells by reducing the effect of XIAP on inhibiting caspase-3. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31127027
- Xu L et al. Pharmacological inhibition of EZH2 combined with DNA-damaging agents interferes with the DNA damage response in MM cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4249-4255 (2019). PubMed: 30942459
- Hou H et al. Six2 promotes non-small cell lung cancer cell stemness via transcriptionally and epigenetically regulating E-cadherin. Cell Prolif 52:e12617 (2019). PubMed: 31012173
- Gong L et al. Oridonin relieves hypoxia-evoked apoptosis and autophagy via modulating microRNA-214 in H9c2 cells. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2585-2592 (2019). PubMed: 31220945
- Gong HL et al. MicroRNA-29a suppresses the invasion and migration of osteosarcoma cells by regulating the SOCS1/NF-?B signalling pathway through negatively targeting DNMT3B. Int J Mol Med 44:1219-1232 (2019). PubMed: 31364725