Product nameAnti-PARP1 antibody
See all PARP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PARP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PARP1 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P09874
- WB: Extracts from A549, Jurkat, HeLa, K562, Raji, HepG2 and Y79 cell lines. Mouse testis lysate. ICC/IF: NIH/3T3 and U-2 OS cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- A549 whole cell lysate (ab7910)
- K562 whole cell lysate (ab7911)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194586 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/50.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionInvolved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. Mediates the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of APLF and CHFR. Positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP alpha-helical domain.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 PARP-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKDC. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Poly-ADP-ribosylated by PARP2. Poly-ADP-ribosylation mediates the recruitment of CHD1L to DNA damage sites.
S-nitrosylated, leading to inhibit transcription regulation activity.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP ribose) polymerase) antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PARP1 antibody (ab194586) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Extract from A549 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) cell line
Lane 2 : Extract from Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) cell line
Lane 3 : Extract from Hela (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cell line
Lane 4 : Extract from K562 (Human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line from bone marrow) cell line
Lane 5 : Extract from Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) cell line
Lane 6 : Extract from HepG2 (Human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) cell line
Lane 7 : Extract from Y79 (Human retinoblastoma cell line) cell line
Predicted band size: 113 kDa
U-2 OS (Human bone osteosarcoma epithelial cell line) cells stained for PARP1 using ab194586 at a dilution of 1/100 in ICC/IF. Blue: DAPI for nuclear staining.
Immunohistochemistry of Human breast cancer tissue staining PARP1 with ab194586
Immunohistochemistry of Human appendix tissue staining PARP1 with ab194586
Immunohistochemistry of rat testis tissue staining PARP1 with ab194586
NIH-3T3 (Mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) cells stained for PARP1 using ab194586 at a dilution of 1/100 in ICC/IF. Blue: DAPI for nuclear staining.
Anti-PARP1 antibody (ab194586) at 1/1000 dilution + Mouse testis lysate at 25 µg
HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 113 kDa
Exposure time: 90 seconds
Blocking buffer: 3% non-fat dry milk in TBST.
ab194586 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Huang X et al. Defining the NSD2 interactome: PARP1 PARylation reduces NSD2 histone methyltransferase activity and impedes chromatin binding. J Biol Chem 294:12459-12471 (2019). PubMed: 31248990
- Xu M et al. Anti-CD47 monoclonal antibody therapy reduces ischemia-reperfusion injury of renal allografts in a porcine model of donation after cardiac death. Am J Transplant 18:855-867 (2018). PubMed: 29087049
- Bhattacharyya R et al. Coralyne, a protoberberine alkaloid, causes robust photosenstization of cancer cells through ATR-p38 MAPK-BAX and JAK2-STAT1-BAX pathways. Chem Biol Interact 285:27-39 (2018). PubMed: 29486184
- Wangyang Y et al. MiR-199a-3p inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes via suppressing retinoblastoma 1. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30352835
- Dumasia K et al. Estrogen, through estrogen receptor 1, regulates histone modifications and chromatin remodeling during spermatogenesis in adult rats. Epigenetics 12:953-963 (2017). PubMed: 28949791