Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PATT1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PATT1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PATT1
At least two isoforms of PATT1 are known to exist; ab106408 will detect both.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PATT1 (C terminal).
Database link: NP_079047
- WB: Human thymus tissue lysate IHC-P: Mouse thymus tissue
This product was previously labelled as NAA40
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106408 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family. GNAT subfamily.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- N acetyltransferase 11 (GCN5 related, putative) antibody
- N alpha acetyl transferase 40 antibody
- N alpha acetyltransferase 40 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-PATT1 antibody (ab106408) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-PATT1 antibody (ab106408) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : Human thymus tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Immunofluorescence of PATT1 in mouse thymus tissue with ab106408 at 20 ug/mL.
ab106408, at 5 µg/ml, staining PATT1 in paraffin embedded Mouse thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab106408 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Demetriadou C et al. NAA40 contributes to colorectal cancer growth by controlling PRMT5 expression. Cell Death Dis 10:236 (2019). PubMed: 30858358
- Ju J et al. NatD promotes lung cancer progression by preventing histone H4 serine phosphorylation to activate Slug expression. Nat Commun 8:928 (2017). PubMed: 29030587
- Schiza V et al. N-alpha-terminal acetylation of histone H4 regulates arginine methylation and ribosomal DNA silencing. PLoS Genet 9:e1003805 (2013). PubMed: 24068969