Publishing research using ab23799? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23799 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Seipel AH et al. Immunohistochemical profile of ductal adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Virchows Arch 465:559-65 (2014). PubMed: 25059847
- Ito S et al. Paired box 2 upregulates androgen receptor gene expression in androgen-independent prostate cancer. FEBS J 281:4506-18 (2014). PubMed: 25132193
- Namm A et al. Expression of Pax2 protein during the formation of the central nervous system in human embryos. Folia Morphol (Warsz) 73:272-8 (2014). PubMed: 25346342
- Palmieri C et al. Expression of steroid receptor coactivator 3 in ovarian epithelial cancer is a poor prognostic factor and a marker for platinum resistance. Br J Cancer 108:2039-44 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23652306
- Viringipurampeer IA et al. Pax2 regulates a fadd-dependent molecular switch that drives tissue fusion during eye development. Hum Mol Genet 21:2357-69 (2012). PubMed: 22357656
- Lee SB et al. PAX2 Regulates ADAM10 Expression and Mediates Anchorage-Independent Cell Growth of Melanoma Cells. PLoS One 6:e22312 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21876729
- Yu AL et al. Reactivation of optic nerve head astrocytes by TGF-beta2 and H2O2 is accompanied by increased Hsp32 and Hsp47 expression. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:1707-17 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18952926
- Hurtado A et al. Regulation of ERBB2 by oestrogen receptor-PAX2 determines response to tamoxifen. Nature 456:663-6 (2008). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 19005469
- Yu AL et al. Hypoxia/reoxygenation and TGF-beta increase alphaB-crystallin expression in human optic nerve head astrocytes. Exp Eye Res 84:694-706 (2007). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 17261280