Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAX5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PAX5 antibody
See all PAX5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAX5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal amino acids of Human Pax5
- Human tonsil tissue; Raji cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMay play an important role in B-cell differentiation as well as neural development and spermatogenesis. Involved in the regulation of the CD19 gene, a B-lymphoid-specific target gene.
Involvement in diseaseA chromosomal aberration involving PAX5 is a cause of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Translocation t(9;18)(p13;q11.2) with ZNF521. Translocation t(9;3)(p13;p14.1) with FOXP1. Translocation t(9;12)(p13;p13) with ETV6.
Leukemia, acute lymphoblastic, 3
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 paired domain.
Developmental stageExpressed at early B-cell differentiation, in the developing CNS and in adult testis.
- Information by UniProt
- B cell lineage specific activator antibody
- B cell lineage specific activator protein antibody
- B cell specific activator protein antibody
ab140341 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Edmondson EF et al. Genomic mapping in outbred mice reveals overlap in genetic susceptibility for HZE ion- and ?-ray-induced tumors. Sci Adv 6:eaax5940 (2020). PubMed: 32494593
- Bath NM et al. Autoantibody production significantly decreased with APRIL/BLyS blockade in murine chronic rejection kidney transplant model. PLoS One 14:e0223889 (2019). PubMed: 31647850
- Bath NM et al. Desensitization and treatment with APRIL/BLyS blockade in rodent kidney transplant model. PLoS One 14:e0211865 (2019). PubMed: 30735519
- Hollander P et al. Expression of PD-1 and PD-L1 increase in consecutive biopsies in patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma. PLoS One 13:e0204870 (2018). PubMed: 30261066