Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAX5
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PAX5 antibody
See all PAX5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAX5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human PAX5 aa 350 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q02548
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15164 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionMay play an important role in B-cell differentiation as well as neural development and spermatogenesis. Involved in the regulation of the CD19 gene, a B-lymphoid-specific target gene.
Involvement in diseaseA chromosomal aberration involving PAX5 is a cause of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Translocation t(9;18)(p13;q11.2) with ZNF521. Translocation t(9;3)(p13;p14.1) with FOXP1. Translocation t(9;12)(p13;p13) with ETV6.
Leukemia, acute lymphoblastic, 3
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 paired domain.
Developmental stageExpressed at early B-cell differentiation, in the developing CNS and in adult testis.
- Information by UniProt
- B cell lineage specific activator antibody
- B cell lineage specific activator protein antibody
- B cell specific activator protein antibody
PAX5 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg Ramos whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to PAX5 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, Ramos whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70°C; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab15164.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 42kDa; PAX5
ab15164 staining PAX5 in human tonsil by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
ab15164 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Furukawa S et al. Databases for technical aspects of immunohistochemistry. J Toxicol Pathol 30:79-107 (2017). IHC ; Dog . PubMed: 28190929
- Perearnau A et al. p27Kip1, PCAF and PAX5 cooperate in the transcriptional regulation of specific target genes. Nucleic Acids Res 45:5086-5099 (2017). PubMed: 28158851
- Katsushima K et al. Contribution of MicroRNA-1275 to Claudin11 Protein Suppression via a Polycomb-mediated Silencing Mechanism in Human Glioma Stem-like Cells. J Biol Chem 287:27396-406 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22736761