Publishing research using ab13611? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13611 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- O'Brien LL et al. Transcriptional regulatory control of mammalian nephron progenitors revealed by multi-factor cistromic analysis and genetic studies. PLoS Genet 14:e1007181 (2018). PubMed: 29377931
- Zane M et al. Estrogen and thyroid cancer is a stem affair: A preliminary study. Biomed Pharmacother 85:399-411 (2017). Flow Cyt, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27899250
- Arauchi A et al. Functional Thyroid Follicular Cells Differentiation from Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in Suspension Culture. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 8:103 (2017). PubMed: 28588551
- Kang HM et al. Sox9-Positive Progenitor Cells Play a Key Role in Renal Tubule Epithelial Regeneration in Mice. Cell Rep 14:861-871 (2016). PubMed: 26776520
- Sicking EM et al. Subtotal ablation of parietal epithelial cells induces crescent formation. J Am Soc Nephrol 23:629-40 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 22282596
- Borgogni E et al. Elocalcitol inhibits inflammatory responses in human thyroid cells and T cells. Endocrinology 149:3626-34 (2008). PubMed: 18372324
- Crescioli C et al. Methimazole inhibits CXC chemokine ligand 10 secretion in human thyrocytes. J Endocrinol 195:145-55 (2007). PubMed: 17911406