Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2833(2)] to Pbx3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Pbx3 antibody [EPR2833(2)]
See all Pbx3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2833(2)] to Pbx3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Pbx3 aa 300-400. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal brain, A431 and HeLa lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator that binds the sequence 5'-ATCAATCAA-3'.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/PBX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Homeobox protein PBX3 antibody
- MGC134053 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000064213 antibody
ab109173 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mou D et al. MG132 inhibits the expression of PBX3 through miRNAs by targeting Argonaute2 in hepatoma cells. Saudi J Biol Sci 27:2157-2163 (2020). PubMed: 32714042
- Li YS et al. MicroRNA-320a suppresses tumor progression by targeting PBX3 in gastric cancer and is downregulated by DNA methylation. World J Gastrointest Oncol 11:842-856 (2019). PubMed: 31662823
- Xu X et al. PBX3/MEK/ERK1/2/LIN28/let-7b positive feedback loop enhances mesenchymal phenotype to promote glioblastoma migration and invasion. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:158 (2018). PubMed: 30016974
- Guo H et al. PBX3 is essential for leukemia stem cell maintenance in MLL-rearranged leukemia. Int J Cancer 141:324-335 (2017). PubMed: 28411381
- Han H et al. PBX3 is targeted by multiple miRNAs and is essential for liver tumour-initiating cells. Nat Commun 6:8271 (2015). PubMed: 26420065
- Jiang X et al. miR-495 is a tumor-suppressor microRNA down-regulated in MLL-rearranged leukemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19397-402 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23132946