Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR19475] to PCGF3+PCGF5
- Suitable for: WB
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameAnti-PCGF3+PCGF5 antibody [EPR19475]
See all PCGF3+PCGF5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR19475] to PCGF3+PCGF5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide within Mouse PCGF3+PCGF5 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8BTQ0
- WB: Wildtype mouse embryonic stem cell lysate.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab201510 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
RelevanceComponent of a Polycomb group (PcG) multiprotein PRC1-like complex, a complex class required to maintain the transcriptionally repressive state of many genes, including Hox genes, throughout development. PcG PRC1 complex acts via chromatin remodeling and modification of histones; it mediates monoubiquitination of histone H2A 'Lys-119', rendering chromatin heritably changed in its expressibility
Cellular localizationPCGF3: Nucleus.
All lanes : Anti-PCGF3+PCGF5 antibody [EPR19475] (ab201510) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : PCGF3 WT mouse embryonic stem cell lysate
Lane 2 : PCGF3 knockout mouse embryonic stem cell lysate
Lane 3 : PCGF3/PCGF5 knockout mouse embryonic stem cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 100 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
Observed band size: 28 kDa
Blocking buffer: 3% milk in PBST
Dilution buffer: 3% BSA in PBST.
Exposure time: 2-10 minutes.
The data is kindly provided by our collaborator Dr. Jinzhong Qin (Nanjing University).
ab201510 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Fursova NA et al. Synergy between Variant PRC1 Complexes Defines Polycomb-Mediated Gene Repression. Mol Cell 74:1020-1036.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31029541
- Zhao W et al. Essential Role for Polycomb Group Protein Pcgf6 in Embryonic Stem Cell Maintenance and a Noncanonical Polycomb Repressive Complex 1 (PRC1) Integrity. J Biol Chem 292:2773-2784 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28049731