Publishing research using ab28455? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28455 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Sepa-Kishi DM et al. Cold acclimation enhances UCP1 content, lipolysis, and triacylglycerol resynthesis, but not mitochondrial uncoupling and fat oxidation, in rat white adipocytes. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 316:C365-C376 (2019). PubMed: 30624981
- Hunter RW et al. Metformin reduces liver glucose production by inhibition of fructose-1-6-bisphosphatase. Nat Med 24:1395-1406 (2018). PubMed: 30150719
- Liu MX et al. Metabolic reprogramming by PCK1 promotes TCA cataplerosis, oxidative stress and apoptosis in liver cancer cells and suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene 37:1637-1653 (2018). PubMed: 29335519
- Latorre P et al. O-GlcNAcylation mediates the control of cytosolic phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase activity via Pgc1a. PLoS One 12:e0179988 (2017). PubMed: 28644880
- Sun X et al. Comparative proteomic profiling identifies potential prognostic factors for human clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 36:3131-3138 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27748938
- Li B et al. Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase opposes renal carcinoma progression. Nature 513:251-5 (2014). PubMed: 25043030
- Jakobs HH et al. The N-Reductive System Composed of Mitochondrial Amidoxime Reducing Component (mARC), Cytochrome b5 (CYB5B) and Cytochrome b5 Reductase (CYB5R) Is Regulated by Fasting and High Fat Diet in Mice. PLoS One 9:e105371 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25144769
- Li C et al. Effects of maternal nutrient restriction, intrauterine growth restriction, and glucocorticoid exposure on phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase-1 expression in fetal baboon hepatocytes in vitro. J Med Primatol 42:211-9 (2013). WB, ICC . PubMed: 23600855
- Pan D et al. Suppression of gluconeogenic gene expression by LSD1-mediated histone demethylation. PLoS One 8:e66294 (2013). WB ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 23755305
- Pan D et al. The histone demethylase jhdm1a regulates hepatic gluconeogenesis. PLoS Genet 8:e1002761 (2012). PubMed: 22719268
- Zhang J et al. Inhibition of glyceroneogenesis by histone deacetylase 3 contributes to lipodystrophy in mice with adipose tissue inflammation. Endocrinology 152:1829-38 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21406501
- Nijland MJ et al. Epigenetic modification of fetal baboon hepatic phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase following exposure to moderately reduced nutrient availability. J Physiol 588:1349-59 (2010). IHC-P ; Baboon . PubMed: 20176628
- Yan J et al. Nuclear corepressor is required for inhibition of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase expression by tumor necrosis factor-alpha. Mol Endocrinol 21:1630-41 (2007). PubMed: 17456789