Product nameAnti-pCrebtide antibody (HRP)
See all pCrebtide primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to pCrebtide (HRP)
SpecificityRecognize pCretide only. Does not cross-react with unphosphorylated Crebtide
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
pCrebtide peptide conjugated to KLH.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified with the pCrebtide on Agarose and immunoaffinity adsorption with Crebtide on Agarose.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml.|
RelevanceCrebtide is a peptide derived from the protein Creb, and it is well documented substrate for PKA and PKC kinases. pCrebtide is the phosphorylated product of these kinases.
ab21625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.