Product nameAnti-pCrosstide antibody (HRP)
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to pCrosstide (HRP)
SpecificityRecognizes pCrosstide only. Does not cross-react with unphosphorylated Crosstide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
pCrosstide peptide conjugated to KLH.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified rabbit polyclonal anti-pCrosstide is developed with phosphorylated Crosstide (PRAApTF) and absorbed with non-phosphorylated Crosstide (PRAATF).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21626 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml.|
RelevanceCrosstide is a synthetic peptide derived from the N terminal sequence of GSK3 and is a well documented substrate of PKB (AKT) and SGK kinases. pCrosstide is the phosphorylated product of these kinases.
- PRAApTF antibody
ab21626 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.