- References (6)
Publishing research using ab120234? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120234 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang R et al. A critical role of E2F transcription factor 2 in proinflammatory cytokines-dependent proliferation and invasiveness of fibroblast-like synoviocytes in rheumatoid Arthritis. Sci Rep 8:2623 (2018). PubMed: 29422529
- Yan X et al. Ginsenoside Rd. promotes non-amyloidogenic pathway of amyloid precursor protein processing by regulating phosphorylation of estrogen receptor alpha. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27825720
- Zhang Q et al. NF-?B, ERK, p38 MAPK and JNK contribute to the initiation and/or maintenance of mechanical allodynia induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha in the red nucleus. Brain Res Bull 99:132-9 (2013). PubMed: 24161765
- Kim HJ et al. Reverse signaling through the costimulatory ligand CD137L in epithelial cells is essential for natural killer cell-mediated acute tissue inflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E13-22 (2012). PubMed: 22160719
- Pluteanu F & Cribbs LL Regulation and function of Cav3.1 T-type calcium channels in IGF-I-stimulated pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 300:C517-25 (2011). PubMed: 21148410
- Baxter PS et al. Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide induces long-lasting neuroprotection through the induction of activity-dependent signaling via the cyclic AMP response element-binding protein-regulated transcription co-activator 1. J Neurochem 118:365-78 (2011). PubMed: 21623792