Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Product nameAnti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (APC)
See all PD-L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human PD-L1 (extracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9NZQ7
- Flow Cyt: CHO-PDL1 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (ab205921)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209889)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab209959)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209960)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (HRP) (ab209961)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (PE) (ab209962)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab213358)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab213359)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab213360)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (FITC) (ab224027)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - BSA and Azide free (ab228413)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab206967 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 H antibody
- B7 H1 antibody
- B7 homolog 1 antibody
Overlay histogram showing CHO-S (blue line) and CHO-PD-L1 transfected (red line) cells stained with ab206967.
The cells were incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab206967, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 17 mW red Helium-Neon laser (633nm) and 660/20 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab206967 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.