Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Product nameAnti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (FITC)
See all PD-L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PD-L1 (extracellular). The immunogen contains the specific extracellular domain of huPD-L1 (Phe19-Thr239). See reference for more info - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561627/
Database link: Q9NZQ7
- Flow Cyt: CHO-PDL1 cells. ICC/IF: CHO-PDL1 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (ab205921)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (APC) (ab206967)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209889)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab209959)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209960)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (HRP) (ab209961)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (PE) (ab209962)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab213358)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab213359)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab213360)
- Human PD-L1 ELISA Kit [28-8] (ab214565)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - BSA and Azide free (ab228413)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab224027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in CHO-PDL1 cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 H antibody
- B7 H1 antibody
- B7 homolog 1 antibody
ab224027 staining PDL1 in CHO-PDL1 cells. The lower panels demonstrate that ab224027 does not cross react with un-transfected CHO-S cells.
The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab224027 at 1/100 dilution (shown in green) and ab195889, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 594), at 1/250 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
Overlay histogram showing CHO-S (blue line) and CHO-PD-L1 transfected (red line) cells stained with ab224027.
The cells were incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab224027, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20 mW solid-state laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab224027 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.