Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameAnti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (HRP)
See all PD-L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PD-L1 (extracellular). The immunogen contains the specific extracellular domain of huPD-L1 (Phe19-Thr239). See reference for more info - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561627/
Database link: Q9NZQ7
- WB: CHO-PD-L1 whole cell lysate.
Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] has been used as detector antibody in Human PD-L1 SimpleStep ELISA® kit (ab214565)
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (ab205921)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (APC) (ab206967)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209889)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab209959)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209960)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (PE) (ab209962)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab213358)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab213359)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab213360)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (FITC) (ab224027)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - BSA and Azide free (ab228413)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 H antibody
- B7 H1 antibody
- B7 homolog 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (HRP) (ab209961) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : CHO-S
Lane 2 : CHO-PD-L1
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Observed band size: 40-60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab209961 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was visualised using ECL development solution ab133406.
ab209961 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.