Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (PE)
See all PD-L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [28-8] to PD-L1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PD-L1 (extracellular). The immunogen contains the specific extracellular domain of huPD-L1 (Phe19-Thr239). See reference for more info - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561627/
Database link: Q9NZQ7
- Flow Cyt: CHO-PDL1 cells
Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] has been used as detector antibody in Human PD-L1 SimpleStep ELISA® kit (ab214565)
Additional information on positive controls:
Positives: B-CPAP- high, ES-2- medium, HCC70 - low
For primary negative control, isotype control, RabMAb negative control antibody (ab172730) is recommended.
For negative control sample, cell line COLO205 is recommended.
For PD-L1 protein, see ab167713.
For recommended Flow Cytometry (Flow Cyt) protocol, please refer to the protocol book (line 1) in the protocol section and/or here (downloadable copy)
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (ab205921)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (APC) (ab206967)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209889)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab209959)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab209960)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (HRP) (ab209961)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab213358)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab213359)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab213360)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] (FITC) (ab224027)
- Anti-PD-L1 antibody [28-8] - BSA and Azide free (ab228413)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab209478 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 H antibody
- B7 H1 antibody
- B7 homolog 1 antibody
Overlay histgram showing CHO (blue line) and CHO-PD-L1 transfected (red line) cells stained with ab209962.
The cells were incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209962, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 4ºC.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20 mW Solid State Blue Laser (488nm) and 585/42 bandpass filter.
ab209962 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.