Publishing research using ab228415? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab228415 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Silva MA et al. PD-L1 immunostaining scoring for non-small cell lung cancer based on immunosurveillance parameters. PLoS One 13:e0196464 (2018). IHC-P, ICC, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29874226
- Teixidó C et al. PD-L1 expression testing in non-small cell lung cancer. Ther Adv Med Oncol 10:1758835918763493 (2018). IHC-P, IHC, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29662547
- Dirix LY et al. Avelumab, an anti-PD-L1 antibody, in patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer: a phase 1b JAVELIN Solid Tumor study. Breast Cancer Res Treat 167:671-686 (2018). IHC-P, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29063313
- Gong J et al. Development of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors as a form of cancer immunotherapy: a comprehensive review of registration trials and future considerations. J Immunother Cancer 6:8 (2018). IHC-P, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 29357948
- Tsao MS et al. PD-L1 immunohistochemistry comparability study in real-life clinical samples: results of Blueprint phase 2 project. J Thorac Oncol N/A:N/A (2018). IHC-P, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 29800747
- Lalani AA et al. Differential expression of c-Met between primary and metastatic sites in clear-cell renal cell carcinoma and its association with PD-L1 expression. Oncotarget 8:103428-103436 (2017). IHC-P, ICC, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29262573
- Chin K et al. Avelumab: clinical trial innovation and collaboration to advance anti-PD-L1 immunotherapy. Ann Oncol 28:1658-1666 (2017). IHC-P, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28407031
- Mino-Kenudson M Programmed death-ligand 1 immunohistochemistry testing for non-small cell lung cancer in practice. Cancer Cytopathol 125:521-528 (2017). IHC-P, IHC . PubMed: 28472551
- Dai C et al. Concordance of immune checkpoints within tumor immune contexture and their prognostic significance in gastric cancer. Mol Oncol 10:1551-1558 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27720576
- Kaufman HL et al. Avelumab in patients with chemotherapy-refractory metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma: a multicentre, single-group, open-label, phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol 17:1374-1385 (2016). IHC-P, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27592805