Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [MIH6] to PD-L1 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-PD-L1 antibody [MIH6] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all PD-L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MIH6] to PD-L1 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse PD-L1. Mouse PD-L1-transfected cells.
- Flow Cyt: C57BL/6 mouse splenocytes.
Please note the manufacture has changed and this item is currently only recommended for Flow Cytometry.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
Purification notes<0.01 EU/ug Endotoxin (LAL).
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 H antibody
- B7 H1 antibody
- B7 homolog 1 antibody
ab80276 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yoo B et al. RNAi-Mediated PD-L1 Inhibition for Pancreatic Cancer Immunotherapy. Sci Rep 9:4712 (2019). PubMed: 30886310
- Zhao F et al. Stromal Fibroblasts Mediate Anti-PD-1 Resistance via MMP-9 and Dictate TGFß Inhibitor Sequencing in Melanoma. Cancer Immunol Res 6:1459-1471 (2018). PubMed: 30209062
- Liu Y et al. Neuronal IFN-beta-induced PI3K/Akt-FoxA1 signalling is essential for generation of FoxA1(+)Treg cells. Nat Commun 8:14709 (2017). PubMed: 28436428
- Gray MJ et al. Phosphatidylserine-targeting antibodies augment the anti-tumorigenic activity of anti-PD-1 therapy by enhancing immune activation and downregulating pro-oncogenic factors induced by T-cell checkpoint inhibition in murine triple-negative breast cancers. Breast Cancer Res 18:50 (2016). PubMed: 27169467
- Guo Z et al. Combined Trabectedin and anti-PD1 antibody produces a synergistic antitumor effect in a murine model of ovarian cancer. J Transl Med 13:247 (2015). PubMed: 26219551
- Hirahara K et al. Interleukin-27 priming of T cells controls IL-17 production in trans via induction of the ligand PD-L1. Immunity 36:1017-30 (2012). PubMed: 22726954