Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PD-L2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PD-L2 antibody
See all PD-L2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PD-L2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Human cervical cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214221 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta, pancreas, lung and liver and weakly expressed in spleen, lymph nodes and thymus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationSecreted; Cell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 dendritic cell molecule antibody
- B7-DC antibody
- B7DC antibody
ab214221 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tierney JF et al. Expression of programmed death ligand 1 and 2 in adrenocortical cancer tissues: An exploratory study. Surgery 165:196-201 (2019). PubMed: 30413322
- Yang X et al. Expression of PD-L1/PD-L2 is associated with high proliferation index of Ki-67 but not with TP53 overexpression in chondrosarcoma. Int J Biol Markers N/A:1724600818774464 (2018). PubMed: 29862874