Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [TY25] to PD-L2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, Blocking, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-PD-L2 antibody [TY25]
See all PD-L2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TY25] to PD-L2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, Blocking, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse PD-L2. Mouse PD-L2 transfected cell line.
Database link: Q9BQ51
- Flow cytometry: mouse PD-L2-transfected cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesThe antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21107 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18450 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta, pancreas, lung and liver and weakly expressed in spleen, lymph nodes and thymus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationSecreted; Cell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
- B7 dendritic cell molecule antibody
- B7-DC antibody
- B7DC antibody
ab21107 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rossi AL et al. A novel role for programmed cell death receptor ligand 2 in sepsis-induced hepatic dysfunction. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 316:G106-G114 (2019). PubMed: 30431333
- Doi T et al. IgA plasma cells express the negative regulatory co-stimulatory molecule programmed cell death 1 ligand and have a potential tolerogenic role in the intestine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 425:918-23 (2012). Blocking . PubMed: 22906740
- Salama AD et al. Critical role of the programmed death-1 (PD-1) pathway in regulation of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Exp Med 198:71-8 (2003). PubMed: 12847138
- Ansari MJ et al. The programmed death-1 (PD-1) pathway regulates autoimmune diabetes in nonobese diabetic (NOD) mice. J Exp Med 198:63-9 (2003). PubMed: 12847137
- Yamazaki T et al. Expression of programmed death 1 ligands by murine T cells and APC. J Immunol 169:5538-45 (2002). PubMed: 12421930