Product nameAnti-PDE1C/PDE1 antibody
See all PDE1C/PDE1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDE1C/PDE1
SpecificityThe antibody does not cross react with PDE1A, PDE1B or other PDEs.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to PDE1C/PDE1 (N terminal).
This product was previously labelled as PDE1C
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa. This antibody labels multiple bands in the 70-87 kDa range all believed to be various PDE1C variants.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19924104|
FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes. Has a high affinity for both cAMP and cGMP.
Tissue specificityExpressed in several tissues, including brain and heart.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE1 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 1C antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent 3'5' cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 1C antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent 3'' antibody
All lanes : Anti-PDE1C/PDE1 antibody (ab14602) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Brain lysate
Lane 2 : Heart lysate
Lane 3 : Lung lysate
Lane 4 : Testis lysate
Lane 5 : Kidney lysate
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Western Blot analysis of PDE1C/PDE1 with ab14602 (1/500). Rat tissues: 1- Brain; 2 -Heart; 3 - Lung; 4 - Testis; 5 - Kidney.
This product has been referenced in:
- Li EA et al. Phosphodiesterase expression in the normal and failing heart. Arch Biochem Biophys 662:160-168 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30550727) »
- Pinto CS et al. Phosphodiesterase Isoform Regulation of Cell Proliferation and Fluid Secretion in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. J Am Soc Nephrol 27:1124-34 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26289612) »