Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDE1C/PDE1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PDE1C/PDE1 antibody
See all PDE1C/PDE1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDE1C/PDE1
SpecificityThe antibody does not cross react with PDE1A, PDE1B or other PDEs.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to PDE1C/PDE1 (N terminal).
This product was previously labelled as PDE1C
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa. This antibody labels multiple bands in the 70-87 kDa range all believed to be various PDE1C variants.|
FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes. Has a high affinity for both cAMP and cGMP.
Tissue specificityExpressed in several tissues, including brain and heart.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE1 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 1C antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent 3'5' cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 1C antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent 3'' antibody
All lanes : Anti-PDE1C/PDE1 antibody (ab14602) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Brain lysate
Lane 2 : Heart lysate
Lane 3 : Lung lysate
Lane 4 : Testis lysate
Lane 5 : Kidney lysate
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Western Blot analysis of PDE1C/PDE1 with ab14602 (1/500). Rat tissues: 1- Brain; 2 -Heart; 3 - Lung; 4 - Testis; 5 - Kidney.
ab14602 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li EA et al. Phosphodiesterase expression in the normal and failing heart. Arch Biochem Biophys 662:160-168 (2019). PubMed: 30550727
- Pinto CS et al. Phosphodiesterase Isoform Regulation of Cell Proliferation and Fluid Secretion in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. J Am Soc Nephrol 27:1124-34 (2016). PubMed: 26289612
- He J et al. Postnatal experience modulates functional properties of mouse olfactory sensory neurons. Eur J Neurosci 36:2452-60 (2012). PubMed: 22703547
- Giachini FR et al. Decreased cGMP level contributes to increased contraction in arteries from hypertensive rats: role of phosphodiesterase 1. Hypertension 57:655-63 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21282562
- Lee AC et al. Olfactory marker protein is critical for functional maturation of olfactory sensory neurons and development of mother preference. J Neurosci 31:2974-82 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21414919
- Wang X et al. Cyclic nucleotide signaling in polycystic kidney disease. Kidney Int 77:129-40 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse, Rat . PubMed: 19924104