Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9688] to PDE2A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PDE2A antibody [EPR9688]
See all PDE2A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9688] to PDE2A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PDE2A aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Recombinant human PDE2A protein (ab125613) can be used as a positive control in WB. Fetal brain and fetal forebrain cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa.|
FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and to a lesser extent in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE2 subfamily.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
DomainGAF 1 functions as a dimerization domain, whereas GAF 2 binds cGMP, which causes activation of the catalytic activity of the enzyme.
- Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP dependent 3'5' cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP stimulated phosphodiesterase 1 antibody
ab140650 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li EA et al. Phosphodiesterase expression in the normal and failing heart. Arch Biochem Biophys 662:160-168 (2019). PubMed: 30550727