Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDGFR alpha
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris glycine, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
FunctionReceptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibody
- CD140 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD140a antibody
ab124392 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Buffolo M et al. Identification of a Paracrine Signaling Mechanism Linking CD34high Progenitors to the Regulation of Visceral Fat Expansion and Remodeling. Cell Rep 29:270-282.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31597091
- Stammnitz MR et al. The Origins and Vulnerabilities of Two Transmissible Cancers in Tasmanian Devils. Cancer Cell 33:607-619.e15 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29634948
- Steger CM et al. Gene therapy with antisense oligonucleotides silencing c-myc reduces neointima formation and vessel wall thickness in a mouse model of vein graft disease. Exp Mol Pathol 105:1-9 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29775572
- Duan M et al. Obovatol inhibits the growth and aggressiveness of tongue squamous cell carcinoma through regulation of the EGF-mediated JAK-STAT signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 18:1651-1659 (2018). PubMed: 29845251