Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [APA5] to PDGFR alpha (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-PDGFR alpha antibody [APA5] (PE)
See all PDGFR alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [APA5] to PDGFR alpha (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Fusion protein corresponding to Mouse PDGFR alpha.
- NIH/3T3 cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5µg for 105-8 cells.
A final volume of 100 µl is recommended for staining the cell sample.
ab134674 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibody
- CD140 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD140a antibody
ab93531 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Boulanger JJ & Messier C Doublecortin in Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells in the Adult Mouse Brain. Front Neurosci 11:143 (2017). PubMed: 28400715
- Penton CM et al. Muscle side population cells from dystrophic or injured muscle adopt a fibro-adipogenic fate. PLoS One 8:e54553 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23336007
- Miyawaki T et al. Tlx, an orphan nuclear receptor, regulates cell numbers and astrocyte development in the developing retina. J Neurosci 24:8124-34 (2004). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 15371513
- Takakura N et al. PDGFR alpha expression during mouse embryogenesis: immunolocalization analyzed by whole-mount immunohistostaining using the monoclonal anti-mouse PDGFR alpha antibody APA5. J Histochem Cytochem 45:883-93 (1997). IHC-P . PubMed: 9199674