Publishing research using ab16868? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16868 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Abou-Antoun TJ et al. Molecular and functional analysis of anchorage independent, treatment-evasive neuroblastoma tumorspheres with enhanced malignant properties: A possible explanation for radio-therapy resistance. PLoS One 13:e0189711 (2018). PubMed: 29298329
- Lu H et al. Decreased phosphorylation of PDGFR-ß impairs the angiogenic potential of expanded endothelial progenitor cells via the inhibition of PI3K/Akt signaling. Int J Mol Med 39:1492-1504 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28487975
- Frijhoff J et al. The mitochondrial reactive oxygen species regulator p66Shc controls PDGF-induced signaling and migration through protein tyrosine phosphatase oxidation. Free Radic Biol Med 68:268-77 (2014). PubMed: 24378437
- Yeh CN et al. Fas/Fas Ligand Mediates Keratinocyte Death in Sunitinib-Induced Hand-Foot Skin Reaction. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24802849
- Sparwel J et al. Differential effects of red and white wines on inhibition of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor: impact of the mash fermentation. Cardiovasc Res 81:758-70 (2009). PubMed: 19074160
- Micke P et al. Regulation of tyrosine phosphatases in the adventitia during vascular remodelling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 382:678-84 (2009). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 19302976
- Kappert K et al. Dynamic changes in the expression of DEP-1 and other PDGF receptor-antagonizing PTPs during onset and termination of neointima formation. FASEB J 21:523-34 (2007). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 17158785
- Kappert K et al. Antioxidants relieve phosphatase inhibition and reduce PDGF signaling in cultured VSMCs and in restenosis. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 26:2644-51 (2006). PubMed: 16990553