Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDGFR beta (phospho Y1021)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PDGFR beta (phospho Y1021) antibody
See all PDGFR beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGFR beta (phospho Y1021)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PDGFR beta (phospho Y1021) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- WB: NIH/3T3 cell lysates stimulated with PDGF-BB.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, HEPES, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16868 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor that binds specifically to PDGFB and PDGFD and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Phosphorylates Tyr residues at the C-terminus of PTPN11 creating a binding site for the SH2 domain of GRB2.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB is found in a form of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML). Translocation t(5;12)(q33;p13) with EVT6/TEL. It is characterized by abnormal clonal myeloid proliferation and by progression to acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be a cause of acute myelogenous leukemia. Translocation t(5;14)(q33;q32) with TRIP11. The fusion protein may be involved in clonal evolution of leukemia and eosinophilia.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be a cause of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia. Translocation t(5;17)(q33;p11.2) with SPECC1.
Defects in PDGFRB are a cause of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia (MPE) [MIM:131440]. A hematologic disorder characterized by malignant eosinophils proliferation. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB is found in many instances of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia. Translocation t(5;12) with ETV6 on chromosome 12 creating an PDGFRB-ETV6 fusion protein.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be the cause of a myeloproliferative disorder (MBD) associated with eosinophilia. Translocation t(1;5)(q23;q33) that forms a PDE4DIP-PDGFRB fusion protein.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-751, Tyr-857, Tyr-1009 and Tyr-1021.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta platelet derived growth factor receptor antibody
- Beta-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibody
- CD 140B antibody
ab16868 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Liao W et al. BMSC-derived exosomes carrying microRNA-122-5p promote proliferation of osteoblasts in osteonecrosis of the femoral head. Clin Sci (Lond) 133:1955-1975 (2019). PubMed: 31387936
- Tsutsumi T et al. Nintedanib ameliorates experimental pulmonary arterial hypertension via inhibition of endothelial mesenchymal transition and smooth muscle cell proliferation. PLoS One 14:e0214697 (2019). PubMed: 31339889
- Gao B et al. Macrophage-lineage TRAP+ cells recruit periosteum-derived cells for periosteal osteogenesis and regeneration. J Clin Invest 129:2578-2594 (2019). PubMed: 30946695
- Abou-Antoun TJ et al. Molecular and functional analysis of anchorage independent, treatment-evasive neuroblastoma tumorspheres with enhanced malignant properties: A possible explanation for radio-therapy resistance. PLoS One 13:e0189711 (2018). PubMed: 29298329
- Lu H et al. Decreased phosphorylation of PDGFR-ß impairs the angiogenic potential of expanded endothelial progenitor cells via the inhibition of PI3K/Akt signaling. Int J Mol Med 39:1492-1504 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28487975