Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PDGFRL
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PDGFRL antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGFRL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cynomolgus monkey
- A549 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab220745 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.
Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100.
Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, lung and liver.
Involvement in diseaseColorectal cancer
A polymorphism in PDGFRL has been reported to be associated with susceptibility to Behcet disease (PubMed:19815557). Behcet disease is a complex multiple-system disorder characterized by recurrent oral ulcerations, recurrent genital ulcerations, typical skin lesions, and uveitis. Behcet disease also involves joints, blood vessels, musculoskeletal, neurological systems, and the gastrointestinal tract.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- PDGF receptor beta like tumor suppressor antibody
- PDGF receptor beta-like tumor suppressor antibody
- PDGFR-like protein antibody
ab220745 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sun M et al. Application of a novel targeting nanoparticle contrast agent combined with magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Exp Ther Med 16:1216-1224 (2018). PubMed: 30116372
- Yu R et al. Therapeutic effects of lenvatinib in combination with rAd-p53 for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 16:6573-6581 (2018). PubMed: 30405797