Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [38H8] to PDI1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-PDI1 antibody [38H8]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [38H8] to PDI1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Cell membrane preparation (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notes>90% pure based on SDS-PAGE analysis.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000. (gives an ER staining pattern on yeast cells).|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58.2 kDa). Suggested working dilution of 1/5000 (see PMID: 17051412).|
RelevancePDI1 is a protein disulfide isomerase, multifunctional protein resident in the endoplasmic reticulum lumen, essential for the formation of disulfide bonds in secretory and cell-surface proteins, unscrambles non-native disulfide bonds.
- SwissProt: P17967 Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- MFP1 antibody
- PDI1 antibody
- Pdi1p antibody
ab4644 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Delic M et al. Oxidative protein folding and unfolded protein response elicit differing redox regulation in endoplasmic reticulum and cytosol of yeast. Free Radic Biol Med 52:2000-12 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22406321
- Damasceno LM et al. Cooverexpression of chaperones for enhanced secretion of a single-chain antibody fragment in Pichia pastoris. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 74:381-9 (2007). PubMed: 17051412