Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10132(B)] to PDIA6
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PDIA6 antibody [EPR10132(B)]
See all PDIA6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10132(B)] to PDIA6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues within Human PDIA6 (Q15084).
- Human fetal kidney tissue lysate; K562; HepG2 and HT 1080 cell lysates; HepG2 cells; HT 1080 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay function as a chaperone that inhibits aggregation of misfolded proteins. Plays a role in platelet aggregation and activation by agonists such as convulxin, collagen and thrombin.
Tissue specificityExpressed in platelets (at protein level).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 2 thioredoxin domains.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Endoplasmic reticulum protein 5 antibody
- ER protein 5 antibody
- ERp5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PDIA6 antibody [EPR10132(B)] (ab154820) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HT 1080 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells, labeling PDIA6 using ab154820 at 1/250 dilution.
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized HT 1080 cells labeling PDIA6 using ab154820 at 1/100 dilution (red), or rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
ab154820 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Bell PA et al. Mesencephalic astrocyte-derived neurotropic factor is an important factor in chondrocyte ER homeostasis. Cell Stress Chaperones 24:159-173 (2019). PubMed: 30543055
- Piróg KA et al. XBP1 signalling is essential for alleviating mutant protein aggregation in ER-stress related skeletal disease. PLoS Genet 15:e1008215 (2019). PubMed: 31260448
- Bäuerlein FJB et al. In Situ Architecture and Cellular Interactions of PolyQ Inclusions. Cell 171:179-187.e10 (2017). PubMed: 28890085