Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to PDLIM2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PDLIM2 antibody
See all PDLIM2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PDLIM2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length PDLIM2 protein (Human)
- PDLIM2 transfected 293T cell lysate and human liver tissue lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36, 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
FunctionProbable adapter protein located at the actin cytoskeleton that promotes cell attachment. Necessary for the migratory capacity of epithelial cells. Overexpression enhances cell adhesion to collagen and fibronectin and suppresses anchorage independent growth. May contribute to tumor cell migratory capacity.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton; Nucleus; Cytoplasm. Nucleus. May be partially nuclear and Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Colocalizes with beta-1 integrin (ITGB1) and alpha-actinin but not with paxillin.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ34715 antibody
- MYSTIQUE antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162522 antibody
Anti-PDLIM2 antibody (ab68220) at 1/500 dilution + human liver tissue lysate at 25 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
All lanes : Anti-PDLIM2 antibody (ab68220) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PDLIM2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab68220 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Jin M et al. Exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin promotes inflammation in mouse testes: The critical role of Klotho in Sertoli cells. Toxicol Lett 295:134-143 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29885354
- Wurster KD et al. Inactivation of the putative ubiquitin-E3 ligase PDLIM2 in classical Hodgkin and anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Leukemia 31:602-613 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27538486
- Vanoirbeek E et al. PDLIM2 expression is driven by vitamin D and is involved in the pro-adhesion, and anti-migration and -invasion activity of vitamin D. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 23584482