Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6062(2)] to PDRG1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PDRG1 antibody [EPR6062(2)]
See all PDRG1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6062(2)] to PDRG1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the Human PDRG1 protein (Q9NUG6).
- 293T, HeLa, Jurkat, and MCF-7 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 2.25 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
RelevanceMay play a role in chaperone-mediated protein folding. Predominantly expressed in testis.
- C20orf126 antibody
- p53 and DNA damage regulated 1 antibody
- p53 and DNA damage regulated protein 1 antibody
- PDRG antibody
All lanes : Anti-PDRG1 antibody [EPR6062(2)] (ab131219) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab131219 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang YJ et al. PDRG1 gene silencing contributes to inhibit the growth and induce apoptosis of gastric cancer cells. Pathol Res Pract 215:152567 (2019). PubMed: 31383535