Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10]
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [AD1.1.10] to 6X His tag®
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide HHHHHH tag - tagged
Excitation max. lambda: 565>498 nm Emission max. lambda: 578 nm F/P 1:1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 1.71% Sucrose, 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
- PerCP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117496)
- DyLight® 650 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117504)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117507)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab117512)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab133714)
- Biotin Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab15149)
- HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab178563)
- Europium Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab187912)
- SureLight® APC Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72579)
- SureLight® P3 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab72986)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (ab81652)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/100.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
BALB-3T3 cells, which express moderate amounts of EGFR, were incubated with a His6-tagged anti-EGFR fibronectin domain. The labeled cells were washed and incubated with 50 microliters of 1:15 diluted PE-conjugated anti-His6 antibody. Cells were washed and analyzed by flow cytometry. A control without fibronectin domain was also analyzed. Image: Dashed black line is control without fibronectin. Solid blue line is sample with His6-tagged anti-EGFR fibronectin domain.
ab72467 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Murata K et al. Landscape mapping of shared antigenic epitopes and their cognate TCRs of tumor-infiltrating T lymphocytes in melanoma. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32314731
- Ju B et al. Human neutralizing antibodies elicited by SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nature 584:115-119 (2020). PubMed: 32454513
- Liu W et al. Structural Basis of CD160:HVEM Recognition. Structure 27:1286-1295.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31230945
- Ruella M et al. Induction of resistance to chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy by transduction of a single leukemic B cell. Nat Med 24:1499-1503 (2018). PubMed: 30275568
- Webb AJ et al. A protease-based biosensor for the detection of schistosome cercariae. Sci Rep 6:24725 (2016). PubMed: 27090566
- Rothe A et al. The bispecific immunoligand ULBP2-aCEA redirects natural killer cells to tumor cells and reveals potent anti-tumor activity against colon carcinoma. Int J Cancer 134:2829-40 (2014). PubMed: 24242212