Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [OX62] to CD103
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD103 antibody [OX62]
See all CD103 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [OX62] to CD103
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Tissue, cells or virus. Density gradient enriched PVG Rat thoracic duct dendritic cells.
- Rat splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95763 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.125-0.25µg for 105 cells.
Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 105 to 108 cells/test (based on a test volume of 100 µl).
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-E/beta-7 is a receptor for E-cadherin. It mediates adhesion of intra-epithelial T-lymphocytes to epithelial cell monolayers.
Tissue specificityExpressed on a subclass of T-lymphocytes known as intra-epithelial lymphocytes which are located between mucosal epithelial cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- A530055J10 antibody
- alpha-E1 antibody
- alpha-M290 antibody
Flow cytometry staining of rat splenocytes with Anti-Rat CD4 FITC and 0.125 µg of Mouse IgG1 ? Isotype Control PE (left) or 0.125 µg of ab95763 (right). Cells in the lymphocyte gate were used for analysis and events are displayed after gating out CD3+ T cells and CD45RB+ cells and gating on the remaining cells, which are MHC Class II+.
ab95763 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Watanabe H et al. Adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells attenuate rejection in a rat lung transplantation model. J Surg Res 227:17-27 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29804850
- Hubert FX et al. Rat plasmacytoid dendritic cells are an abundant subset of MHC class II+ CD4+CD11b-OX62- and type I IFN-producing cells that exhibit selective expression of Toll-like receptors 7 and 9 and strong responsiveness to CpG. J Immunol 172:7485-94 (2004). PubMed: 15187127
- Voisine C et al. Two phenotypically distinct subsets of spleen dendritic cells in rats exhibit different cytokine production and T cell stimulatory activity. J Immunol 169:2284-91 (2002). PubMed: 12193693
- Brenan M & Puklavec M The MRC OX-62 antigen: a useful marker in the purification of rat veiled cells with the biochemical properties of an integrin. J Exp Med 175:1457-65 (1992). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 1588275