Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Pig
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Related conjugates and formulations
Product namePE Anti-CD105 antibody [MEM-229]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Recombinant vaccinia virus containing human CD105 (L-isoform) cDNA
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/200. Fix with acetone.
1/200. Fix with acetone.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab53318 staining CD105 in infarcted porcine heart by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Cell nuclei were counterstained blue with DAPI.
ab53321 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Wang J et al. Osteoclastic effects of mBMMSCs under compressive pressure during orthodontic tooth movement. Stem Cell Res Ther 12:148 (2021). PubMed: 33632323
- Isik B et al. Hypoxic preconditioning induces epigenetic changes and modifies swine mesenchymal stem cell angiogenesis and senescence in experimental atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis. Stem Cell Res Ther 12:240 (2021). PubMed: 33853680
- Queckbörner S et al. Endometrial stromal cells exhibit a distinct phenotypic and immunomodulatory profile. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:15 (2020). PubMed: 31907034
- Conley SM et al. Human Obesity Induces Dysfunction and Early Senescence in Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem Cells. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:197 (2020). PubMed: 32274385
- Karakas N et al. Neurons from human mesenchymal stem cells display both spontaneous and stimuli responsive activity. PLoS One 15:e0228510 (2020). PubMed: 32407317