Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human, Pig
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE Anti-CD105 antibody [MEM-229]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Recombinant vaccinia virus containing human CD105 (L-isoform) cDNA
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/200. Fix with acetone.|
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab53318 staining CD105 in infarcted porcine heart by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Cell nuclei were counterstained blue with DAPI.
ab53321 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Queckbörner S et al. Endometrial stromal cells exhibit a distinct phenotypic and immunomodulatory profile. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:15 (2020). PubMed: 31907034
- Conley SM et al. Human Obesity Induces Dysfunction and Early Senescence in Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem Cells. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:197 (2020). PubMed: 32274385
- Karakas N et al. Neurons from human mesenchymal stem cells display both spontaneous and stimuli responsive activity. PLoS One 15:e0228510 (2020). PubMed: 32407317
- Borghesi J et al. Canine amniotic membrane mesenchymal stromal/stem cells: Isolation, characterization and differentiation. Tissue Cell 58:99-106 (2019). PubMed: 31133253
- Burmeister DM et al. Delivery of Allogeneic Adipose Stem Cells in Polyethylene Glycol-Fibrin Hydrogels as an Adjunct to Meshed Autografts After Sharp Debridement of Deep Partial Thickness Burns. Stem Cells Transl Med 7:360-372 (2018). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 29457376