Key features and details
- PE Armenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product namePE Anti-CD11c antibody [N418]
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Armenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- C57Bl/6 splenocytes
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab210309 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- APC Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab210306)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab210307)
- FITC Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab210308)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab210310)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33503)
- Biotin Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suggested use 0.25 μg.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
ab210309 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- He YT et al. In vitro generation of cytotoxic T lymphocyte response using dendritic cell immunotherapy in osteosarcoma. Oncol Lett 12:1101-1106 (2016). PubMed: 27446401