Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [CB19] to CD19
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD19 antibody [CB19]
See all CD19 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [CB19] to CD19
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typeunknown
FunctionAssembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
ab1168 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Kushnir A et al. Ryanodine Receptor Calcium Leak in Circulating B-Lymphocytes as a Biomarker in Heart Failure. Circulation 138:1144-1154 (2018). PubMed: 29593014
- Pyöriä L et al. Extinct type of human parvovirus B19 persists in tonsillar B cells. Nat Commun 8:14930 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28374737
- Bradbury LE et al. The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules. J Immunol 149:2841-50 (1992). PubMed: 1383329
- Carter RH & Fearon DT CD19: lowering the threshold for antigen receptor stimulation of B lymphocytes. Science 256:105-7 (1992). PubMed: 1373518